Which type of the international students’ visa should I choose please?

Login before commenting

1 Answer

Elizabeth Gail

1)Long-term study (over 6 months) students should hold X1 visa to enter China , and X1 visa have to be changed to residence permit when you arrive China in 30 days.

2)Students for short-term study (no more than 6 months) shall take X2 visa, and the holder may stay in China within the duration specified therein.

Login before commenting