How did you move to China?

About visa and all those stuff...

Login before commenting

1 Answer


You cannot just apply for a visa to go to China.
First, you should have a reason to go to China. The reasons can be that you have a job in China, or you got into a university in China or some study programs.

Then you can apply for a visa after you have that. Or, if you want, you can go with a tourist visa, but you cannot stay with a tourist Visa because you cannot make a tourist visa into a residence permit. Only the working and study visas, or if you marry a Chinese person, you can make a residence permit there. 

The last thing is to buy the plane tickets and go.

Login before commenting