Can you tell me something about housing registration?  

Login before commenting

1 Answer

bestkhan eve

Foreigners must get a housing registration form in China within 24 hours of arrival in the country. In most cases, a temporary housing registration form has to be filled in. If you live on the campus of a university or a hotel, go to the reception desk of your residence. If you rent an apartment off-campus, you must visit the local police station promptly with your landlord.

Please note that if you have renewed your passport or visa or changed your address, you must re-apply for a new housing registration form within ten days. Failure to comply with this requirement can result in hefty financial fines. Also, you will be regarded as an illegal resident.

Login before commenting
  • 1 Follow
  • 0 Save,481 Views
  • Veromcaright added Oct 21, 2021

Related Questions