I lost my passport. What do I do?

Login before commenting

1 Answer

  1. You should report to the local police station immediately. Then bring the report of loss from the police station to the Beijing Public Security Bureau and apply for a written confirmation of the loss.
  2. Apply for a new passport with the written confirmation at your embassy near you.
  3. Apply for a new student visa and then go back to the police station to renew your housing registration as well.
Login before commenting