Can international transfer students continue to study at Zhejiang University?

Login before commenting

1 Answer

Letitia Nicole
#About International Transfer Students Apply for Zhejiang University#

I can only tell you that Zhejiang university does not accept international transfer students. Before entering Zhejiang University, you need to withdraw from your original school and then re-submit your application.  

Suppose you have been admitted to an overseas university recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education and have studied Chinese as a major in the university for more than one year. In that case, you may start from the corresponding grade according to actual conditions. Also, you are required to provide your HSK score.

Zhejiang University

Login before commenting