Can I study undergraduate courses directly without a Chinese background in Heilongjiang University?

Login before commenting

1 Answer

Letitia Nicole


HLU offers undergraduates Chinese language courses. You can choose Chinese Language and Literature (four-year program) or International Economics and Trade (five-year program) as your major.

If you get more than 180 in HSK 5, you can study other undergraduate majors with Chinese students.

Login before commenting