Can I get the refund of my dorm fee in Hainan University?

Login before commenting

1 Answer

Melissa Valerie

(1) If you move out of the dorm with acceptable reasons and stay less than a period of thirty days, you will receive 80% of deduction based on the standard rate the University has set.

  (2) If you break the accommodation rules or regulations, you are demanded to move out of the dorm. If you have stayed for more than thirty days, you cannot get any refund, but you can get your deposit back.

Login before commenting