Verified Expert Verified

Gender: Unknown Joined at Sep 1, 2021

Experienced In: Writing,Singing,English

210 Credits
Has Been Visited for 948 Times


Nov 11, 2021 Answered Question

Jilin University is a very good university with high ranking in China!

Oct 16, 2021 Asked A Question

Sep 28, 2021 Answered Question

You can apply for type C when you are not a freshman.You can apply for type B from university.You can apply for type A from embassy.

Sep 28, 2021 Answered Question

In China, most young people can speak Mandarin.

Sep 28, 2021 Answered Question

Better go to swimming pool bro

Sep 28, 2021 Answered Question

Yes, Yangshuo remains a relatively small town that is pretty well protected and is safe for tourists. Local people are very friendly with foreigners. It’s quite common that young girls walk in the streets even late into the evenings. Many foreign people ch

Sep 28, 2021 Answered Question

Yangshuo has a population of about 300,000 people living in the area of 1,428km². It’s a pretty small town. “West Street” is the center of the town, where there are many cafes/bars/Western and Chinese restaurants. Yangshuo is the paradise of outdoor act

Sep 7, 2021 Answered Question

Donghua University (DHU), formerly China Textile University, was founded in 1951. Located in the downtown area in Shanghai and adjacent to Hongqiao Economic Development Zone, DHU is one of the state-key universities directly under the Ministry of Education

Sep 7, 2021 Asked A Question

Sep 3, 2021 Answered Question

Yes, you can apply for Chinese government scholarship even when you haven’t graduate yet. But you must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.